Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Web Address

As I reported last week, I was talking with personnel at BYU about getting access to the team and players for interviews and other exclusive media rights, and they informed me that using "BYU" in the site name violated trademark laws. I have now been informed that using "BYU" in the site URL is also improper.

Therefore, I have moved all the content of this site to http://bluecougarfootball.blogspot.com/. It is there that I will continue to provide the same quality content you have become accustom to here. The new poll question for this week is already up.

Some upgrades have been made in the transition process that I think you will like. I have a few minor details to still work through to put the finishing touches on this transition, but after that I will delete all the content at this URL. So bookmark the new site address and come back daily.

The Editor appreciates all feedback. He can be reached via email at bluecougarfootball@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment